we have opinions, and you need to hear them.

I Wear My Pop Culture On My Sleeve

Take a second and give a click on the advertisement to your right to check out some pretty cool pop culture related merchandise and such. Do it; it'll make you a better person. Fact.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Krause, I hardly knew her!



ABC, the first network to do so since the strike began, has picked up a half season show for the whole shebang. Than show is Dirty Sexy Money, and if you're not watching it, you suck.

I usually hate shows about people with money and problems, but the cast in this one is so damn good that it doesn't matter. The money is just a plot device, and isn't the focus of the show.

I'll watch Peter Krause read the paper, so it's pretty nice he can be on TV and such. Especially now that he's on network, not HBO (Which I don't get).

No comments: