we have opinions, and you need to hear them.

I Wear My Pop Culture On My Sleeve

Take a second and give a click on the advertisement to your right to check out some pretty cool pop culture related merchandise and such. Do it; it'll make you a better person. Fact.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

W... W.... What???


The Hollywood Reporter is reporting that Elizabeth Banks has been cast as Laura Bush in the Oliver Stone directed George Bush biopic, W.

I don't know when the movie takes place, but damn if Ms. Banks is a bit young to be playing the first lady, and for that matter former Goonie Josh Brolin playing the afformentioned Dub seems a bit off too. But I do love those durn Goonies.

But I do trust the 'Stone, so I'll wait and see. Hopefully this comes off more like Nixon or JFK than, say, Alexander...

Sorry about the link for Alexander being messed up, but I figured images of things called Alexander might be more interesting than the film itself.

Check out the (fake) Trailer for W below:

No comments: