we have opinions, and you need to hear them.

I Wear My Pop Culture On My Sleeve

Take a second and give a click on the advertisement to your right to check out some pretty cool pop culture related merchandise and such. Do it; it'll make you a better person. Fact.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Yeah Democracy!


The Video Game Voters Network is reporting that the proposed New Mexico bill that introduced legislature taxing video game sales was struck down. This is a great win for the industry, and hopefully serves as a warning to other states trying to legislate the games we love. I'll let VGVN take care of the explanation, but I just thought I'd throw it out here as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome, but you guys are obviously not the geeks I took you for. No mention of Gary Gygax around here? for shame.