we have opinions, and you need to hear them.

I Wear My Pop Culture On My Sleeve

Take a second and give a click on the advertisement to your right to check out some pretty cool pop culture related merchandise and such. Do it; it'll make you a better person. Fact.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Best News EVAR!


CRANK 2!


That's right, a sequel to the most frenetic action movie ever is slated to go into production ASAP. I just hope the script is done and doesn't get affected by the WGA writer's strike.


Crank 2: High Voltage


Here's the premise: "(Chev Chelios [Jason Statham]) faces a Chinese mobster who has stolen his nearly indestructible heart and replaced it with a battery-powered ticker that requires regular jolts of electricity to keep working."


How does that not rule to all ends o' the earth? Statham has decided to take this project on before the strike hits, so I can't wait.

No comments: