we have opinions, and you need to hear them.

I Wear My Pop Culture On My Sleeve

Take a second and give a click on the advertisement to your right to check out some pretty cool pop culture related merchandise and such. Do it; it'll make you a better person. Fact.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Orange Box


Half Life 2
Half Life 2: Episode 1
Half Life 2: Episode 2
Portal
Team Fortress 2

Go buy it now.

It is awesome. I've played a bit of Portal, TF2, and HL2 so far, and here we go:

Portal: Great, great time, it's a first person action puzzler shooter. Yeah. Try that one on for size biznatch!

TF2: A bit laggy, but the most personality driven multiplayer only game I've ever played.

HL2: Looks ridiculous on the XBOX! They've added HDR (Geek speak for fancy lighting) and re-done a lot of the textures on everything (Makes everything/one look prettier).

SO, if you're waiting, don't. IF you don't have an XBOX 360, go buy one, Halo 3, and The Orange Box, that's essentially 7 games for the price of 2. How can you afford not to? I mean REALLY!

1 comment:

foxtrot said...

I love Team Fortress 2 that is in the Orange Box! My friend has already set up a server with co-location from Nationwide Bandwidth 67.90.47.47, (a must to every server owner, imo) and we are enjoying it with many other gamers.