we have opinions, and you need to hear them.

I Wear My Pop Culture On My Sleeve

Take a second and give a click on the advertisement to your right to check out some pretty cool pop culture related merchandise and such. Do it; it'll make you a better person. Fact.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Why do I keep watching Prison Break


Anyone? Anyone?

I mean, it's ok, but it seems to be a glorified MacGyver. only without Richard Dean Anderson. And if RDA isn't involved - what's the point?

I still watch every week, but it doesn't do so much for me.

I don't know, I just would prefer them to let shows like this to die after one or two seasons. It's like we need to force TV to be more meta than it needs to be.

Also, I'll try and not suck as a blogger. But no promises.

Also, Jersey does in fact suck.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

hey there flip flopper?!?! what happened to your announcement about how much you love jersey?

Leslie said...

my apologies...i didnt realize that this was no longer a one man operation